that will look so nice on my fridge! thank you in advance for sending it to me :) xoxo
What a handsome first grader! Grampa and I think he looks just great.
adorable, and I love the santa beard in the bath!
i remember bribing jayson to smile showing his "toothless" cuteness...he was in second grade, and it has always been one of my favorite pics of him! i would LOVE one of ethan too for my frig. (oh yeah, i don't have a frig.)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
that will look so nice on my fridge! thank you in advance for sending it to me :) xoxo
What a handsome first grader! Grampa and I think he looks just great.
adorable, and I love the santa beard in the bath!
i remember bribing jayson to smile showing his "toothless" cuteness...he was in second grade, and it has always been one of my favorite pics of him! i would LOVE one of ethan too for my frig. (oh yeah, i don't have a frig.)
Post a Comment