
I know that some of you think I take the whole "eating healthy" thing too far and that is fine with me, but I wanted to try this out to see what my kids thought of it. Ethan had a really fun time making them and they both got a kick out of the final product. Although they weren't the tastiest things ever, they were sure fun! Much better than PEE popsicles right?!!


This is Lainey's new look when she is being serious..hmmm..wonder where she got that from?!
5 comments:
I know that look!!!! ;) At first I did think of PEE when I saw your post title. What a fun idea to eat a healthy veggie it in a different way- love it!
Wow...um..those look delicious?! haha
Love Lainey's look... looks familiar ;)
disgusting. i thought at least you pureed them...but to eat them whole? i can just imagine laine saying, "Absolutely NOT!" with that face!
oh...and tell E that i am VERY proud of him for 'remembering the rules'!
Hmmm...Pea popsicles...yuck! My kids like them frozen though so it might be a good idea...hmmm
Anyhow, Hawaii!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!! I'm excited for you guys! oh and I have the phone number but can't give it out over this so I'll try to email it...
Post a Comment