Here is our christmas tree this year. We finally broke down and bought a fake one because we figured that it is probably as hard to find a real tree on Hawaii as it has been here on Okinawa.
In this first picture the angle of the camera makes it look like there is a big gap 3/4 of the way down...it really isn't like that unless you are on the ground looking at it!
Here are our little friends that we bring out at Christmas time:
Our stockings: Ethan's still needs a photo in it..oops!
A few decorations:
Thanks Grammy Barb for the Woodstock and Snoopy!
I love my little tree. I know it is supposed to be used for baked goods or appetizers and what not, but mine is used for storing fruit!
Ethan's tree that he decorated ALL BY HIMSELF!
I can't post a pic of our outside lights because it is raining really hard out now, but I will get some and post them when I get a chance.
4 comments:
whoa, you have WAY more decorations than i do...i might just go and steal some from your storage :) your house looks good and very festive!! good job.
I love how Ethan's tree is mainly decorated at the bottom..clearly where he could reach best :)
It looks very Christmasy! Your tree is really pretty, and Ethan's is so cute. What? No singing outhouse as a decoration? Oh, wait....that would be at our house.....
makes me miss ALL MY STUFF in storage....decorations included! looks like santa has already been there....! is woodstock still making music?
Post a Comment