background

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sneak Peek

On a lighter note, we got our family photos done the first of this month and here is the link for a sneak peek! Felt Pics

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos! Thanks for the sneak peek....you all look wonderful.

breck said...

oh cute! i shall be counting the days until your christmas card arrives!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute!

Tavan said...

I love the backdrop in everything....Japan will always be a part of your life so its great to have fam pics in front of...well japanese stuff! :)

barb said...

yes!...so cute. can't wait until christmas sweetie!

Felt Family said...

Great pictures! I'm jealous of the short-sleeve weather too. Love you guys!

Clark Captions said...

Love your pictures Annie! They are adorable! I still can't get over how grown up Ethan is! Wow!

Très Sucré said...

Hey Annie! This is Dusti (Breck's cousin). Hope you don't me checking out your blog (got it from Breck's). Just wanted to say that your kids are so cute and you look great. LOVE the pictures!