background

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Shit, shit and double SHIT

Pardon my french, but I got this wonderful idea to change my background and I somehow deleted all our friends blogs along with all our wonderful gadgets! Ah geez......I now have my work cut out for me to try and find all of you wonderful people again. HELP ME OUT HERE and give me your blog address again if you don't see your name on the side. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S. As you can see, I have found a few friends from looking through my comments...what fun eh?!

7 comments:

Adrienne Hansen said...

I love the new background! I hate when things get erased...so frustrating! Our address is joshandade.blogspot.com

Good Luck!!!

Tavan said...

Oh my gosh - - Annie! Call me for blogspot quetsions! How in the world did you do that??

Do you visit: http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/

They make it super easy! Looks like you have my blogspot address already. PS Love your french language :) It makes me miss you more!!!

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

Hey - Love the new background! Let me know if you have any questions fixing what you lost. Here is my blogspot address. Single again, so the post should be getting more interesting and posted more frequently soon. :)

epriscilla.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

It's because you are using a Pyzam background! Everytime you change with Pyzam you have it deletes whatever has been added to your blog. I found this out the hard way too!
I agree with Tavan, check out http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com
they have great backgrounds and they teach you how to attach them to your blog!

breck said...

hahahahahahaha!! this kind of reminds me of the time we took a slight "detour" to nearly tijuana!! except, i am not quite as pissed this time :) HOW DO YOU DO THESE THINGS??!! hahahahahahahaha.

Anonymous said...

I laughed right out loud at your "blogger cursing"! Actually, I'm still laughing.....