background

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

mean parents...

I was washing the seat of Lainey's exersaucer, but Andy thought it would be funny to put her in it to see what she would do. Aren't we mean parents?! It was quite funny though for a second, but then I felt a little bad for her. She was so excited to jump in it and was quite disappointed when she figured out it didn't work so well.

5 comments:

breck said...

oh my HELL. that is both the funniest and meanest thing i have ever seen!! hahahahaha. poor little girl is going to see a shrink in 40 years and he will determine that she has a sort of fear of sitting- all because of this little clip...and she has proof!!

Martha Belle Schultz said...

Annie , she is too cute ! How are things ? Are you working at all ?
I started doing MLM if your familiar with it and knowing you and where you live you would do AWESOME at this . I want amazing people like you who have connections in other countries especially where your at to be part of my team . I have more info on both my other blogs and If your not interested could you help me with anyone you know there that would be ? Hope all is well with you and your BEAUTIFUL fam !

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha oh and also how mean! Although I think every parent has done something similar for our own laughs!

Tavan said...

Seriously - - she's never going to want to go in that again! Just kidding, kids are resilient! I think doing funny/mean things are hilarious. Remember Ethan and the Lemon? Classic!

Martha Belle Schultz said...

Do you have an e-mail address that I can send you more info to ?