As I took Mio out this morning I noticed this lovely bug on our wall, GROSS eh?! He is actually kind of cool looking as long as he stays put and doesn't come near me! Sorry it is a bit foggy, it is really humid outside.The clip is of the cicadas/locusts that I thought were supposed to only come out every 7 years, but apparently here in Okinawa, they come every year. We are wake up to this lovely noise around 5 a.m. every morning.
2 comments:
Hee...heee...if you go to comprehensive park all the little kids have the 100 yen bug houses and nets and are catching them like mad. So creepy they just sit and buzz in thier hands. I bet Ethan would get a kick out of catching them.
eewwwww! i just don't like the idea of all those bugs up in the trees, that could fly down and land on you at any minute!!
Post a Comment