background

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Now everyone can COMMENT

So, we never really know who reads our little blog other than the few loved ones who actually figured out how to publish a comment. We were browsing the settings and came across a little wonder called "let everyone comment whether signed in or not". Or at least that is what Andy told me :). So, feel free everyone else to leave us a little tid bit here and there.


So, here is a funny one. Ethan was sick a few days ago, puking and everything, but he is such a die hard fan of playing outside with his friends he was trying to convince us otherwise. He said to Andy, "Dad, I am NOT sick, I just don't feel good".
Ah geez, the things kids will try. He definitely didn't feel well enough to play though cause the poor little guy didn't want to eat a thing for two days, not even his staple HOT CHOCOLATE. That is when you know he feels crappy! He is feeling much better now and is outside as I type this. He is playing in the wet soggy grass that is filled with bugs. Oh how I love the rainy Okinawa weather...ugh!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you woman! I'll always comment! Poor Ethan, he just doesn't want to stay still! Gotta love that!

Adrienne Hansen said...

So...somehow I found your blog. :) I swear that I'm not stalking you guys! Anyways, I added a link to you guys on our blog-it's joshandade.blogspot.com

Ethan is so big! And Lainey is a chunky chunk! I love it! They are so cute! Hope you guys are doing great! Tell Andy his favorite cousin says hi! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey there- I like the blog site. Where is that cool-looking park? Happy Father's Day!