background

Monday, June 16, 2008

Lainey is a sailor!





My good friend Kasey gave me this darling little outfit for Lainey. Andy was sleeping when I took these pictures so I had to enlist the help of Ethan...they aren't the best pics, but I had limited resources! For some reason Ethan thinks it is hilarious to cover up Lainey's ears...don't know why, but he thinks it is sooo funny.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Lainey looks so cute in these pictures. Your blog is darling!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! i love the little outfit! Ethan looks so excited on that bike! :o)

barb said...

darling little sailor! hope kasey is doing well in greece or wherever she went

Anonymous said...

She looks so sweet! Way cuter than my girls at that age. I would log in so everything is not anonymous, but it's all written in arabic and i can't figure out how to get it to english! Anyhow, too cute!