Ethan oh so gracefully came plummeting down the stairs in his new snorkel gear. Luckily, he didn't get hurt, but I told him it probably wasn't a good idea to wear his flippers when going down the stairs. We took some pictures of his "gear" sans the goggles. They were temporarily lost i.e. Ethan had taken them in the shower and we forgot about it. Thanks so much for the snorkel gear Grandpa J and Grandma Reading. I am sure that he will use it tons this coming summer! I told him that flippers do not belong in the bath tub, they don't fit, but try telling that to a headstrong 5 year old! Much Love to all-annie
background
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Ethan is ready for summer!
Ethan oh so gracefully came plummeting down the stairs in his new snorkel gear. Luckily, he didn't get hurt, but I told him it probably wasn't a good idea to wear his flippers when going down the stairs. We took some pictures of his "gear" sans the goggles. They were temporarily lost i.e. Ethan had taken them in the shower and we forgot about it. Thanks so much for the snorkel gear Grandpa J and Grandma Reading. I am sure that he will use it tons this coming summer! I told him that flippers do not belong in the bath tub, they don't fit, but try telling that to a headstrong 5 year old! Much Love to all-annie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ethan....marc and i have our own flippers and snorkel gear. when we get to hawaii, we'll expect you to be an expert in the stuff!
Post a Comment